1. Information We Collect
1.1 Personal Identification Information: We may collect personal identification information from users in various ways, including but not limited to when users visit our Website, fill out a contact form, or subscribe to our newsletter. The information we collect may include your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you voluntarily provide to us.
1.2 Non-Personal Identification Information: We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our Website. This may include the browser name, the type of computer or device used, and technical information about users’ means of connection to our Website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized.
2. How We Use Collected Information
2.1 The Company may collect and use users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: The information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group utilize the services and resources provided on our Website.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address provided by users to send them information and updates pertaining to their inquiries or orders. It may also be used to respond to their questions and/or other requests. If a user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive occasional company news, updates, and related product or service information. Users can unsubscribe from receiving future emails at any time.
3. How We Protect Your Information
3.1 We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information and data stored on our Website.
4. Sharing Your Personal Information
4.1 We do not sell, trade, or rent users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
5. Third-Party Websites
5.1 Users may find advertising or other content on our Website that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Website. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our Website, are subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
7. Your Acceptance of These Terms
8. Contact Us